Your hotel option may be the most critical decision you make when planning a trip. Unless you’re upgraded, a flight is usually a flight no matter which airline you’re on, and the same goes for rental autos. But a small dwelled hotel room, or a room with no internet, a flawed view, or a broken TV, can quickly destroy a trip.
And you have to spend on that hotel room every day. Particularly if you are picking your hotel based at least in part on price, checking out any unstated prices before you book is crucial. A hotel with an inexpensive base rate but doesn’t include any facilities can often cost you more than a hotel that has complimentary everything.
Follow these hotel booking tips to get the most suitable room in the best location at the best price:
- Mind the Location –The last thing you would want is to visit another two hours just after landing. To avoid such troubles, pick a convenient place for you to reach from the airport or the railway station. But, we don’t suggest you choose a hotel just next to these as such places are always clumsy.
- Cheaper is Not Always the Better –Give the age-old notion of “the cheaper, the better” a break! Because the hotel compromises their quality of assistance, you won’t have anything to complain.
- Book from Genuine Sites – You may come across some new sites’ shooting offers like “80% off on motel bookings”! Such a deal is too good to be reliable! You sure don’t want to spend bucks booking a hotel only to get your booking denied by the hotel management. So book a motel from the popular motel booking sites.
- Look for Recommended Motels–Of course, you can see out a hotel online, but you can also take note of the advice by your acquaintances. Especially if you want to book rich and ornamental boutique motels, it’s better to discover the experiences of your friends and relatives.
- Read Reviews – Once you book a motel, make sure to check the reviews. Do the consumers recommend the motel? How was their visit? Are the staff friendly? Do they have the essential amenities? Learn all about it!
- Confirm with the Motel–Now that you have reserved your hotel from a site, don’t stop there! It’s time to verify your booking with the hotel. Call the reception and give your booking details. Also, make sure to save the verification mail or message as solid proof of booking. This particular step can save you from several hassles.
- Learn the Cancellation Policy –You cannot foretell the future. You may have to cancel your booking due to some unexpected difficulties. It’s better to determine the cancellation policy already so that you have an assurance of taking a refund. However, if you are cancelling just before two days of travelling, you have limited chance of getting any refund.